Congratulations to our 2020 Fish For A Cure Marina Challenge Winner Kentmorr Marina’s Charter Fleet
The Marina Challenge
The 2021 Fish For A Cure Marina Challenge will launch August 1, 2021, and end Saturday, October 30, 2021. All boats must register for the Fish For A Cure Tournament by 11:59 pm on Saturday, October 30, 2021, in order for their marina to be counted in the Fish For A Cure Marina Challenge. The winner of the Marina Challenge will be announced at the F4AC Captain’s Meeting on Wednesday, November 3, 2021.
What is the Marina Challenge?
The Marina Challenge is a fun competition to see which marina can have the most boats registered in Fish For a Cure. The winning marina will be:
- Commemorated on the Fish For A Cure Marina Challenge trophy, which will be prominently displayed at Luminis Health Anne Arundel Medical Center’s Geaton and JoAnn DeCesaris Cancer Institute.
- Invited to attend the F4AC Shore Party, Captain’s Meeting, and Fall Kick-Off Reception
- Recognized from the podium at the F4AC Shore Party, Captain’s Meeting, and Fall Kick-Off Reception
- Included on all Fish For A Cure Tournament post-event Thank You communications and advertising
- Featured in a Fish For A Cure promotional video leading up to the 2022 Tournament
How can you participate?
As a Captain
When you register your boat for the Fish For A Cure Tournament, designate your preferred marina in the write-in box. Your preferred marina will be notified of your registration.
As a Marina
To register your marina as a participant in the Fish For A Cure Marina Challenge, download the F4AC Marina Challenge Packet below and submit your registration form to email@example.com. Once your information has been received, your marina will be added to the Fish For A Cure boat registration page.
For more information about the Fish For A Cure Marina Challenge benefits, timeline, and guidelines, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.