Throughout the month of October, show your support for the Junior Board by attending one (or more) of the many dine back nights hosted by our favorite local restaurants. A portion of the proceeds will support their team, Kickin’ Cancer’s Bass, in the Paul C. Dettor Captain’s Challenge.
More details below:
- Bella Italia in Arnold on Thursday, October 10th, 5PM to 10PM- 20% of all sales will be donated to F4AC.
- The Point in Arnold on Monday, October 21, 4PM to 10PM- 10% of all sales will be donated to F4AC.
- Ledo’s in Edgewater on Tuesday, October 22nd, 11AM-10PM, a portion of sales will be donated to F4AC.
- Vida Taco Bar in Severna Park on Thursday, October 24th 5PM-8PM- eat‐in or carry out and 10% of the evening’s sales will support F4AC.
- The Market House in Annapolis on Sunday, October 27th, 8AM to 6PM, 10% of all sales will be donated to F4AC.
Tight Lines and Touchdowns
Mark your calendars for F4AC night on the football field as the Broadneck Bruins play the South River Seahawks on Friday, October 18th. Kick off is at 6:30PM at Broadneck High School. Be sure to show your F4AC pride by wearing your signature F4AC gear.
The Fish For A Cure Junior Board is comprised of committed students from:
- Broadneck High School
- Archbishop Spalding High School
- Severna Park High School
- St. Mary’s High School
- Severn School
We are always looking for more students to get involved and volunteer. For more information about supporting the F4AC Junior Board, contact F4acjrboard@gmail.com or make a direct donation to their boat here.