Thanks to you, Fish For A Cure had another record-breaking year in 2018, with 80 boats registered and more than $550,000 raised to support the Cancer Survivorship Program at Anne Arundel Medical Center’s Geaton and JoAnn DeCesaris Cancer Institute.
We are excited to announce that online registration for the 2019 Fish For A Cure Tournament and Paul C. Dettor Captain’s Challenge on Saturday, November 2nd is now live, and with your partnership, our 13th annual fishing and fundraising event is sure to be bigger and better than ever! Sign up your boat today and start raising critically needed funds for cancer care in our community.
What you need to know for F4AC 2019:
- If you are a returning Captain, your username and password from 2018 is saved in the system and should work for you again this year.
- Our 2019 Captain’s Meeting will take place on Wednesday, October 30th. More details to come, but one member of each team must be present to review tournament rules and pick up your F4AC team t-shirts and swag.
- Don’t forget to designate your marina of choice during sign up- the marina with the most boats registered will receive both media recognition and bragging rights as the ‘2019 F4AC Marina of Choice.’
- Dive into your digital F4AC Tackle Box for sample email templates to send to your network, a link for custom gear to deck out your crew, and F4AC badges and banners to share on social media.
- Keep an eye on your inbox for F4AC videos featuring patient stories, tips, and tricks for creative fundraising, and a chance to share your own F4AC “fish tales” to be featured in our 2019 Fish For A Cure Captain’s Log.
We are looking forward to another great year of fun and partnership with you, as we continue to provide essential resources for our friends, loved ones, and neighbors in the community receiving cancer treatment and care. If you have any questions about boat registration, customizing your personal boat fundraising page, making a gift, or getting involved as a corporate partner, contact email@example.com or call 443-481-4799.