Congratulations to the following crews for their leading commitment to the cause and winning catch in our 2018 Fish For A Cure Tournament, Paul C. Dettor Captain’s Challenge, and Marina Challenge:
2018 Paul C. Dettor Captain’s Challenge
- 1st place with $63,950 raised- Reel Hunter with Captain Kyle Eugenio and anglers, Jon Eugenio, Cullen Murray, Mason Hindrick, and Asher Tose.
- 2nd place with $60,110.25 raised– Alternating Currents-Heller Electric with Captain Brian Heller and anglers, Stephanie Heller, Glenn Goldburn, Rich McCann, Vicky McCann, Barry Thompson, and Shelly Thompson
- 3rd place with $50,769.80 raised– Just in Time with Co-Captains Tom George and Rob Schurr and anglers, Ernie Arizzi, Richard Barton, Zac Barton, Mike Hartman, Donna Hickey, and Brian Page.
2018 Fish For A Cure Tournament
- 1st place Rockfish– Alternating Currents-Heller Electric with Captain Brian Heller and anglers, Stephanie Heller, Glenn Goldburn, Rich McCann, Vicky McCann, Barry Thompson, and Shelly Thompson
- 1st place Catch & Release- Coastal Conservation Association with Captain Lisa Foxwell and anglers, Brad Foxwell, Jaime Buffington, and Ron Buffington
- 1st place Grand Slam & 1st place Perch– Leigh Family Dentistry on ‘Just a Gamble’ with Captain Jeff Leigh
2018 Marina Challenge Winner
Kentmorr Marina in Stevensville, MD
Check out the photos from the Captain’s Meeting, Weigh In, and Shore Party here. Save the date for our 2019 Fish For A Cure Tournament and Shore Party on Saturday, November 2nd.